Women’s Benevolence Christmas Coffee
What is the Women’s Benevolence Christmas Coffee?
Our Women’s Benevolence Christmas Coffee is designed to help others in need within our church family and community. This is an evening that will usher in the Christmas season through the joy of giving. We collect Wal-mart gift cards from each guest and use those gift cards to help meet the needs of many who come to our church for help throughout the year.
A hostess prepares a table for eight, using all of her decorations, table settings, and homemade simple savory and sweet finger foods. A hostess can invite her own guest (ie Life Group) or we will place guest at her table when we hand out tickets in November.
How do I get tickets?
- All tickets are already given out for floor seating but you are welcome to attend and sit in the balcony. Registration is required as we will have finger desserts and coffee for you. Click here to register. We look forward to seeing you there!
- There is no cost for a ticket but each guest is asked to bring a minimum $20 gift card, or multiple gift cards in $20 denominations, from Walmart only please.
How can I host a table for this event?
- You must be a regular attender of The Crossing Church and at least 18 years of age to Hostess a table.
- Hostess' are required to attend a Hostess Meeting. Our hostess' are already registered for the December 2012 coffee, we hope you will be led to hostess a table next year.
What if I have a question about the Christmas Coffee?
- If you have any questions, please contact Debbie Price at firstname.lastname@example.org