The Surviving the Holidays event is a warm, encouraging and helpful. It features video instruction and group discussion.
There are 2 different sessions available:
- DivorceCare helps you deal with the intense pain of separation and divorce during the holiday season.
- GriefShare helps you deal with the intense pain of grief during the holiday season.
What to expect during the Surviving the Holidays event:
- Watch a video, filled with practical tips on how to survive the holidays.
- Hear from others in your group who are dealing with similar pain to your own.
- Have the opportunity to share how this affecting you (if you’d like).
- Receive a personal Holiday Survival Guide.
This seminar will be offered on Saturday, November 19th.
GriefShare is from 5-7 pm
Divorce Care is from 7-9 pm.
Cost is $5.00 *
*Please note that your class fee may be utilized for class materials, curriculum, scholarships, snacks, promotional items, snacks, childcare, and other needs necessary to this ministry.
Click here to register for the GriefShare session.
Click here to register for the Divorce Care session.